I already write this one but it’s gone like nothing. I’m so upset. It’s ruining my mood. D<
Today’s topic actually one of my favorite. Because it’s easy to write and understand. But, I’m SO UPSET BECAUSE ALL OF MY WRITING GONE.
So this one will be short with a lot of bad mood.
- Wake up at 4.
- Can’t sleep anymore, start reading a book.
- Getting hungry around 6. Fry some potatoes
- Continue my reading. Stop it when I reach 62%.
- Make myself a cup of milk and oatmeal at 9.
- Take a bath when the clock strike 10.
- Going out for Google’s #SelaluTauYangSeru.
- Have a lunch before going to today’s destination.
- Arrived at the event’s place and get free gelato. I’m going to write nore about this event later.
- Accompanying my friend for some shopping.
- Finishing my book while waiting for them.
- Around 5, I go to Grahapustaka to meet Mbak Ina and Mas Dion.
- Talking with them until 7.
- Have a dinner and meet a hopeless boy in a messy family. I’m so frustrated because I can do nothing! I’m so sorry I can’t help you, kid. 😦
- Going home.
- Checking my group chat and twitter and blog.
- Write for today’s topic
- Press the publish button but I don’t why all of it vanished!
- Write for today’s once more
- Going to sleep as soon as this writing published.
Yeah, see you later.