The last day on November. And I’ll tell about my high and low in this month.
So, first the low moment. Because I want to get rid of this gloomy and sad feeling soon.
1. 3 November. The first day I meet my thesis supervisor alone. I made a mistake and I was so dissapointed with myself.
2. 9 November. Another dissapointing moment. I was really sad and angry with myself because I couldn’t do better. But, at the end, I’m still procrastinating.
3. The third week on December. I got infection and it was annoying. I couldn’t be my usual self and at the end I did really poor in a lot of things.
4. 25 November. I gather my courage but I still couldn’t do much. It was an awful feeling when I realized my supervisior was right about me. “You are not curious enough.” Yeah. I forgot how to be curious when college involved.
5. Some day ago. I didn’t keep track of it because it’s not thesis related. I was so helpless and sad and desperate. Oh Almighty God, please help me with this one. 😥
Haaah… Writing about it make me gloomy. 😦
Okay, now, let’s move to the high part.
1. When I got emails from publisher! I was so happy hearing from them. :”D
2. When I have chance to watch Fantastic Beast! Thanks a lot JKR for your beautiful world, once more.
3. When I finished watching Moana. Really! I’m in love with that beautiful movie! I would love to watch it once more.
4. When I finished Holy Mother. It was a great book! Full of surprise and twist. A must read!
5. When my mom called me. :”D
6. When I got matcha top from McD with my beloved friend on last Saturday. A great date!
7. When all of you leave comment. Thank you for your kind words and your attention! I love all of you. ❤
Okay, I think that’s all. Maybe. :”D
See you at December!